- AM Run: 5.12 Mi - 900' - 0:41 - Moderate: Skunk loop, a little faster than usual. Wanted to get done quick to go climbing.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed. Felt stronger today with rested arms, but a little nervous with my shoulder after the last session. Didn't want it piping out agin, apparently its a small tear in my labrum.
- AM Run: 7.27 Mi - 1,000' - 0:57 - Easy: Shannahan / Greenbriar loop, legs feel rested. Probably run again later, workout tomorrow hopefully.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered with Jess to work on some strength stuff. Easily climbed the V2 in the cave that gave me trouble last week. Getting stronger.
- PM Road Bike: 15.34 Mi - 600' - 1:26 - Commute: Rode down to Movement, then to FATE to get some beer & food.
- AM Run: 10.46 Mi - 1,000' - 1:17 - MP Workout: Trying to get my leg speed back so I can be ready for TNF50 in December. Apparently I don't know how to judge pace... 4 mile warm up, 4 mile MP (5:20, 5:24, 5:46, 6:28), 3 mile cool down. I felt great the first mile, then paid for the much too fast effort.
- AM Road Bike: 10.61 Mi - 500' - 0:54 - Commute: To Movement & back to climb.
- PM Rock Climbing: Solo today at the gym. Bouldered and cleanly cleared the V3 that was giving me trouble the last time. More progress, but my hands are sore.
- PM Strength Workout: Did my standard weight workout while at Movement. My upper body was wrecked by the end of it, definitely taking it easy tomorrow to let the training soak in.
- PM Hike: 3.16 Mi - 1,400' - 1:01 - Easy: Chill hike up Green from half way up Flagstaff Rd with Jess & Jack. (so technically doesn't count as a summit)
- PM Run: 7.23 Mi - 1,000' - 1:01 - Easy: My body is pretty tired today, groin was tight too. Easy Shannahan / Greenbriar loop.
- PM Rock Climbing: Since I was feeling a bit sore from the past few days I just did some easy 5.8/5.9 rope routes. Did a few doubles too just to add some endurance which was fun.
- PM Run: 12.58 Mi - 3,200' - 1:58 - Uphill MP Workout: Ran up Green at a MP effort, HR between 155-160 for most of it. Had my fastest door to summit run yet, 51:43. Went down Gregory on the way back.
- PM Road Bike: 9.87 Mi - 400' - 0:52 - Commute: To Movement & back to climb.
- PM Rock Climbing: Climbed with Krissy Mohel & Jess. Kept it pretty relaxed, trying to let my arms rest since they are still a bit sore from the week. Capped out at a 5.10 B.
- PM Core Workout: Post climbing core session, standard 500 workout that I was doing before RRR.
- AM Run: 5.09 Mi - 800' - 0:47 - Easy: Skunk loop nice and easy. Legs are a little tired from yesterdays effort. Happy to have a rest day.
- PM Slack Lining: Met up with Cam at the park near Viel Lake, used his trick line. After getting a feel for it we were trying to jump and land back on it. Having something soft under us would have been a good idea probably..
- PM Road Bike: 4.73 Mi - 200' - 0:24 - Commute: To the park to slack line then to Jess's to go play frisbee golf and eventually back home.
- PM Run: 4.47 Mi - 600' - 0:44 - Easy: Shannahan in the dark... Saw a fox, headlamp was dying, but my legs felt good.
- AM Run: 20.92 Mi - 5,200' - 3:50 - Long: Nice long run on the South trails and around the back side of Bear. Saw the Hoka guys out after their photo shoot then bumped into Eric at the summit of Bear and ran home with him.
- PM Rock Climbing: Cleared a few V3's bouldering that I was having trouble with earlier in the week. A few days of easy rope climbing and a day off definitely helped. Time to start working on V4's.
Running: 73.15 Mi - 13,700' - 11:15
Road Biking: 40.55 Mi - 1,700' - 3:36
Hiking: 3.16 Mi - 1,400' - 1:01
Core/Strength: 2 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 6 Sessions
Slack Lining: 1 Session
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Unique
Running: 2,640.86 Mi - 504,200' - 468:18
Road Biking: 575.94 Mi - 24,500' - 43:45
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 52 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 12 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 74 Summits - 18 Unique